Eczema Lanolin Butter
Use this highly effective Lanolin Butter to treat eczema. An amazing balm that effectively heals and nourishes the skin is made with ingredients and fights eczema outbreaks. Available in 4 oz and 8 oz size.
This natural treatment is a made by hand with natural ingredients that has no added parabens, phthalates, silicones, or petroleum and is made with natural high-quality ingredients and healing oils including:
- Shea Butter – a long lasting natural moisturizer with anti-inflammatory properties with high oil content and fatty acids that deeply penetrates skin. An effective skin protectant as it forms a protective barrier sensitive and itchy skin. Contains vitamins that promote healing of dry itchy skin (A, E & F).
- Coconut Oil – anti-inflammatory skin protectant contains anti-oxidants and helps the skin stay hydrated. Coconut oil reduces the presence of bacterial, viral and fungal infections (which can be the cause of and/or result of eczema).
- Lanolin – is a waxy substance obtained from sheep wool that protects it from harsh weather environments. Lanolin has long been used for it’s many healing properties and versatile uses. Lanolin has come under scrutiny because of low pesticide contaminated quality brands and knock off hybrid formulation on the market. We use only the highest grade of lanolin in this balm to heal and seal in moisture on skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Did you know that jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax? (Hmmm seeing a pattern here). It’s structure is very similar to that of our skins natural oils which allows it to be absorbed faster than other oils. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help relieves skin chaffing and chapping which leads to itchy dry red skin. Jojoba oil works well against eczemas as it is a natural deterrent to microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin that can cause infections and contains powerhouse vitamins E & B for proven skin repair.
- Beeswax – another ancient remedy for healing skin is beeswax. It’s anti-inflammatory properties encourages healing, forms a protective barrier for skin, supports cell reconstruction and is high in vitamin A which stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- Essential Oils – Tea Tree (antifungal and antibacterial), Oregano (protects and heals wound, antifungal), Cedarwood (reduces the inflammation, balances the skin’s sebum production to help treat dry, itchy, flaky and scaly eczema patches), Frankincense (ancient anti-inflammatory superhero that reduces swellings and redness), Peppermint (cools and calms itching), Argan (vitamin E, protects and keeps skin hydrated)
Always patch test. Do not use if allergic to ingredients. To be used by responsible adults. To avoid slipping do not apply to soles of feet.